Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Northern Voice 2009 -- Warning -- Geek-Speak Ahead

Canada's Blogging and Social Media Conference

Have been nursing SERIOUS disappointment since I found out the Northern Voice blogging & social media conference sold out in, like, TWO days. I had so much fun last year, as a speaker and as a participant. And now that Darby is blogging too -- well, we both wanted to go, man.

Turns out I misread the info on the site and Friday still had tickets available -- so I'm going! [Sticks fingers in ears to simulate moose antlers and commences happy dance...]

Yay for Twitter! (I just sent out a tweet looking for Saturday tickets. If you've got one you want to get rid of, I'm your girl. Will pay one soul, slightly used but still serviceable...)

Find out more about the conference HERE. Same venue as last year at the forestry building at UBC, February 20-21, 2009.

Will now return you to more literary meanderings.

~kc

Edited to add: For some reason they only have the HTML for the LONG moose banner on the site, and not the LITTLE moose banner, which would have worked so much better on my blog. But whatevah. At least you get to see the moose. And the rest of the info is just a click away...

No comments: