Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rocky Mountain on Board...



Just a quick note tonight (as I am still writing, writing) that Chris from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory contacted me today -- and they are on board as a sponsor for our 'Chocolate & Chat' Teacher appreciation book launch events!

This is thrilling news, both because we are now guaranteed to have a great selection of chocolates at our first launch on Thursday night, AND because I am typing this with a bite of dark chocolate cashew cluster melting in my mouth. (Technique tip -- let the chocolate dissolve before crunching up cashew...).

A good chocolate omen, wouldn't you say?

~kc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do realize that Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory was the place in Oregon I specifically named in "But Not Forgotten..." right?

Weird.