Friday, June 26, 2009

Beah....

Oh, I know I said I wouldn't, but heck...I just came across my second bear this week. And this one, my intrepid son caught on film.



Here's the baby, in the tree...peeking through the branches. He was calling his mama, and MY baby, having already had a conversation with the mama tonight, managed to squeeze off a few shots.

Here he is in full voice, tongue out -- and trust me when I say, a baby black bear calling his mama, very clearly says: ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-snort-snort-ma-ma-ma-snort-waaaaaahhhhh.



That's your bear elocution lesson for the day.

This guy rolled up the driveway yesterday, took a look around, and left. Much less fanfare than the baby above...


...but I got a clearer shot of him, too. Check out those whiskers!

Back to the book.

~kc

No comments: