Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh, Canada...

A quick one tonight. Had a good writing day. Stopped only long enough for my gym class and to walk my dogs. Watched helicopters flying over downtown. Black. My boy was up shooting a movie on Cypress this afternoon, and found himself slinking away from the armed presence up there. The Olympics have brought us a police state?
Makes me sad.

Anyway, my edits for this year's book have arrived and life has suddenly heated up. Not to mention all the weaponry pointed in the general direction of my little village on the road to the Olympic Games.

Saw this version of the anthem this week, and I liked it a lot. Enjoy! And know that no matter how we feel about the Games, Canadians welcome the world to our doorstep in peace.

Classified!



~kc

1 comment:

A Novel Woman said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! The men in the family all wear hats like those featured in the video - black and red checked with flaps, or red and white with the flag!

Didn't you love Mr. Lahey popping up?

Hee hee hee...