Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Book Hatching, 2008



Spent much of the day emailing presenters who will be attending this year's astounding Surrey International Writers' Conference. Will soon be able to go public with the roster and some of the plans for the conference...but not yet.

I can say it will be held a week later than usual, October 24 -26, 2008, with (a stupendous selection, but you didn't hear it from me, of) Master Classes on Thursday, October 23, just to lead things off.

One other endeavour I am working on right now is the compilation of a list of authors and illustrators for this year's Spring Book Hatching. Featured books will have been published in 2007 and 2008, and will be put on display in a wildly enjoyable afternoon June 14, 2008. The event takes place at the downtown branch of the Vancouver Public Library -- exact location within said library to be announced shortly.

As soon as I have a complete list of participants, I'll be sure to post them here.

And to finish -- just because I can...




Have you ever seen a blonde sausage?

Check out the one on the right.



























Okay, maybe you have. But have you ever seen a sausage yawn?























~kc

2 comments:

Rolli said...

V. cute pups. But have you ever seen a blonde sausage yawn - then pee all over you? I have, alas. It was - awful.

kc dyer said...

I believe it!

~kc