Wednesday, July 25, 2007

SiWC Registration Opens Tomorrow!


July 26th, 2007. The big day -- registration for the Surrey International Writers' Conference opens up. Our brochures came back from the printers today -- if you want one, email me at kcdyer@siwc.ca and I'll make sure you get one. Or better (and faster) still, check out the website at http://www.siwc.ca/ and you can download your very own copy.


It's accurate to the time of printing, but as with any human endeavour, things will likely change a wee bit by the time October rolls around. The website is the surest, most accurate source of info at any time.


This also brings us closer to the deadline for the Writer's Contest associated with the conference. One week and a day away-- August 3, 2007. Entries are starting to pour in -- more than $4000 in prizes to be won.

For the best detail, check out the website, but if you have any questions, feel free to fire them at me with wild abandon -- and I will answer in kind, I'm sure.

~kc

2 comments:

helgor said...

Good luck with the lead up to the conference kc!

Wish I could be there.

kc dyer said...

I wish you could, too, Helene! (But you have Cape Breton -- enjoy!)

~kc