Monday, October 20, 2008

Share The Wealth



Insanity time -- the week before the conference. A few things to note:









Got my galleys in last night (a day early, ho ho). A WALK THROUGH A WINDOW is on its way!

Last week I was thinking (and writing) about poverty.

Just read about this -- and if life slows down enough (and I'm hoping it will), I'd love to go:


"Share the Wealth"
Libraries Across Borders invites you to their gala Fund- raiser:
"Share the Wealth" on November 1, 2008 at 7 p.m. Alma Van Dusen Room, VPL, 350 West Georgia Street.

Help libraries in need in developing countries and here in First Nations Communities in BC. Find out about the 20 projects we have assisted. Learn how you can help. Share the Wealth!

Please register by October 30, 2008.

Sounds very cool.

Blogging more as I can!

~kc

No comments: