Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spooky Doings...










My dear friend and colleague, Linda Gerber is currently celebrating Hallowe'en by running a series of scary stories in her blog. I have re-worked a little episode of the current work-in-progress and submitted it for her approval -- it should appear sometime this week.




In doing so, I remembered that the last time I blogged for Linda (in September, she sez, hanging her head) I was supposed to make a draw for one of my books. In the spirit of better-late-than-never, I hereby proclaim Lucile (of Book Spot) the winner. Drop me a line at contact@kcdyer.com, Lucile, and I'll send you a copy of MS. ZEPHYR'S NOTEBOOK.

Are you keeping up with all the doings now that SiWC is over? Check out the blog at the conference site for all the latest, including winning entries to Lisa Rector's Young Writers' scholarship, folks looking to join writing groups and new pictures of the conference.

~kc

3 comments:

Brenda Grate said...

What a great conference! Thanks for all your hard work. You did a great job as always. :)

kc dyer said...

Hey, thanks, Brenda!

~kc

Book Sp(l)ot said...

I just emailled you about this :-/

-Lucile