Saturday, February 20, 2010

Carving, molding, shaping...

...the new story s-l-o-w-l-y into shape. Got a goodly chunk done today and need to get as much done tomorrow, though I will have half the time.

But feel no pain for me, for I pause in my herculean labours merely to take in a [whispering] hockey game. Canada vs US. Woo-HOO! Expect a few play-by-play tweets from me... [sweetly tweeting @kcdyer, of course].

In the meantime, twitter has brought me this via the Most Wonderful @JannArden, and so I thought I would share it with you. I've probably listened to it ten times today, and though I like to watch the whole family singing in the kitchen vibe, the harmonies hold up so beautifully without video that I've just been listening to it as I write.

Hope you enjoy. {And someone PLEASE get this family to make a CD!]




~kc

1 comment:

A Novel Woman said...

Wonderful!

I went to their website at fannin11.com and read this comment posted mid-January:

Very late Monday night we saw that Ashton Kutcher RT’d one of our youtube videos, followed by his wife Demi Moore posting another song of ours. Needless to say the whole family couldn’t sleep that night. We woke up to not only thousands of views, but a lot of wonderful comments and support from people around the world! It has been a little more than 24 hours since that has happened and we are still on cloud 9!

Aren't they sweet? Check out their Hallelujah.