Monday, May 21, 2007

Long Weekend

And so it has been, most of it spent with my assets stuck in this chair, working on SiWC workshop planning. However, the end is in sight, the board meeting is Wednesday and after that, the material should be making its way to the website.


Thanks to advice from illustrator extraordinaire Kirsti Wakelin, I've just established a flickr account, to better manage my photographs in this blog, so here is a little test...

...which, in fact, did not work. I tried loading from Flickr, but instead had to load the picture from my archive. (Puppy Seamus, almost two years ago.)
So much to learn, so little time...
In the meantime, watch this space for launch details regarding the imminent arrival of MS. ZEPHYR'S NOTEBOOK.
Plans are in the works for a co-launch with James McCann, who will be launching his latest novel, PYRE.
Tomorrow, James and I and a bunch of other CWILLites will descend on the Vancouver Public Library to scope out the Alice McKay room, prior to our Spring Book Hatching.
Much is unfolding -- hope it all means I can soon remove my now more substantial assets from this chair...
~kc

No comments: