Thursday, May 29, 2008

Surrey International Writers' Conference

...Newsletter went live today.

I may have mentioned before in this space that one of the things I do when I am not writing is coordinate the above-named conference. This job, while being a joy and a privilege, also eats my head upon occasion. And right now is a particularly busy time.

The remarkable Dale McGladdery, webmaster extraordinaire, has been working like a madman to update the SiWC site. Things are looking good, and if you want a sneak peek at some of the names of presenters, you can look here.

But it is nowhere near complete, so keep checking back. Dale is adding new content every day, including the names of a whole whack of other presenters. (I use the term collectively, of course.)

The BEST way of keeping track of all that is going on with SiWC is to grab the RSS feed that we will be running from both the newsletters and the new blog. But wait! It's not set up yet. Will be soon, though. So grab it then. When? I'll tell you.

So really, you are likely to hear it here first.





To finish, a gratuitous photo of my new canine nephew Ronan. My sister assures me he is not really this angelic when awake...




~kc

No comments: