Monday, February 23, 2009

Twittering Signs O' Spring


Just popping on quickly here to impart a few Monday notes.





First -- I spotted this collection of crocuses this weekend as I was driving. Since there was someone right behind me, I pulled off and came around the block again to get this picture. (Shot, sadly, on my iphone -- a lovely little gizmo to have but no match for my SLR...)


The tiny boulevard at the side of the road was awash in purple. Not only sprouting -- but blooming! Bestill my heart. You think this might be a sign of spring?


And speaking of spring, it might be pouring outside at the moment, but the birds are loving the milder weather and tweeting up a storm.

I, too, am fond of a good twitter, so if you are so inclined, you can find me tweeting @kcdyer

I'm off to do a couple of gigs tomorrow at Van Tech Secondary -- will report on the reception after the fact.

Talk to you then!

~kc

No comments: