Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Seasonal Suggestions -- December 17

Snowed in today. I need to get my oil changed and new snow tires on my car -- but I couldn't make it more than a couple of blocks from home. (When one lives on the side of a mountain, one has to travel some distance in a downwards direction before one comes to level ground...)

I spun out right by the school, missed the sign pole, and slid into a clump of ivy.

Ahh. Soft landing.

Turned around and went home.

SNOW DAY!


My very good friend Ingrid sent me this little piece of video today.

Regardless of your stance on Christianity, I think the ideas behind this little organization are worth exploring. Advent Conspiracy was started by five American pastors just two years ago.




What do YOU think?

Happy Holidays!

~kc

4 comments:

A Novel Woman said...

I think I love it.

I think I love you.

I think I need to put that on my blog and spread the word.

AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Thanks -- I'm definitely forwarding that link.

Unknown said...

I wish more people would realize this is what Christianity is about, both in the Church and in the secular world outside.

Thanks for the link!

kc dyer said...

Glad you all enjoyed the link. As you might be able to tell, I think it's a cool idea...

~kc