Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Top 8 of '08, with Guest Blogger Deborah Anderson


Deb Anderson, a writing buddy of many years standing, has generously agreed to take part in this guest blogging extravaganza.


Deb lives in the beautiful Kootenay region of British Columbia, (this is a pic I took at dusk, driving through Castlegar this fall) where she works full time, is a full time mom to four beautiful kids, keeps a blog...AND writes books.


A font of organizational ability, she is also one of the wisest, kindest people I know. With all the demands on her time, I know it's tough for her to find the time to write, so I am pleased to see she is sharing this particular list today...



8 Greats of 2008 That Kept Me Writing


1. Chocolate

2. Tea

3. Mochas

4. Accountability partner, Susan Adrian

5. Fear of dying before publishing

6. Internet/Library/Writer's Forum

7. Passion for my subject

8. Desire to quit my 'job' to live my passion




Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Deb! (I particularly relate to #5....)

If you'd like to read more of Deb's blog, you'll find it HERE.

~kc

1 comment:

Susan Adrian said...

Wow, thanks Deb! I'm honored. :) Keep writing!