Monday, December 15, 2008

Seasonal Suggestions -- SIX Superlative Stocking Stuffers


1. SAARA'S PASSAGE -- by Karen Autio, new out this fall.
2. SISTER WIFE -- by Shelley Hrdlitschka, also new and hot.
3. SEEDS OF TIME -- haven't read it yet? Why not? Time travel, plague & adventure await!
4. SECRET OF LIFE -- Leonardo D as a 15 year old boy -- like you've never seen him before.
5. SHADES OF RED -- Murder & mayhem in Reformation Europe & England.
6. Steven Galloway's CELLIST OF SARAJEVO -- because I just read and loved it last week...

Happy holidays!

~kc

2 comments:

Tan said...

Okay, I have no teens in my life so I'm just going to have to buy all these books for my own stocking. I just wanted to say your seasonal suggestions have been making me giggle all week.

T.

kc dyer said...

Thanks, Tanya! I think we all need a few giggles in this hectic week before Christmas...

~kc